DMD 2.x compiler in Arch Linux repo

МиÑаил Страшун none at none.none
Mon Jan 16 12:02:29 PST 2012

It looks like there is a misunderstanding here - I am not a
maintainer of this package in Arch repo.
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/User:Svenstaro is. Any
improvement proposals should be sent to him, I suppose.

For now it looks like he have just taken dmd2 AUR package I have
been maintaining and it wasn't really in best form. I have been
mostly updating versions, md5 sums and making sure everything
compiles. Sorry about that, wanted to rewrite PKGBUILD
completely, but was pleasantly surprised by adoption of package
to [community] before found enough time for this.