Native GTK2 D Bindings

Artur Skawina art.08.09 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 15:46:48 PST 2012

On 01/23/12 00:16, Trass3r wrote:
> The function names should be converted to camelCase.

No. I named it "native" for a reason. The method names are not manipulated
in any way - they come directly from GTK.

I could *add* all kind of aliases, including camelCased ones, but why would
anyone want to use those?

> gdc does cross module inlining if you pass all modules to it at once.

As i mentioned in the README; but that's not really a solution. For me,
LTO works for all apps using these bindings, but i added that footnote
so that i could write "zero-cost" and not have people complain that the
calls are not going directly to the PLT (as they do in C). :)

artur