http://dlang.org/bugstats.php

Denis Shelomovskij verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:25:29 PST 2012

22.01.2012 11:18, Andrei Alexandrescu пишет:
> We just put together a page that counts the bugs per category. It's
> linked from "Bug tracker" in the navigation panel.
>
> http://dlang.org/bugstats.php
>
> The format is sketchy. Looking forward to your suggestions for
> improvements.
>

> Andrei

https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/d-programming-language.org/blob/master/bugstats.php.dd#L24
width="48em" height="18em"

Font size is about 14px so these areas for few digits are very big:
~700px x 250px. Opera and Chrome incorrectly displays it as if 1em =
1px. Firefox displays correctly (and ugly) unless you rewrite it into
`width="48.0em" height="18.0em"`.

So am I missing something? If no, why does Opera, Chrome and Firefox
incorrectly display such a simple page? Why does Andrei use `em` in this
case instead of px?

[OT] Why is that dirty, slow, hard-to-implement, hard-to-understand, and
hard-to-write-in (error-prone) HTML used everywhere with it's dirty
friend XML?!!! Let's, at least, remove XML support from D as a protest
when D will became popular enough! (Sorry, just can't keep it in any more)