http://dlang.org/bugstats.php

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Mon Jan 23 02:39:37 PST 2012

"Denis Shelomovskij" <verylonglogin.reg at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jfj92f$m30$1 at digitalmars.com...

> [OT] Why is that dirty, slow, hard-to-implement, hard-to-understand, and
> hard-to-write-in (error-prone) HTML used everywhere with it's dirty friend
> XML?!!! Let's, at least, remove XML support from D as a protest when D
> will became popular enough! (Sorry, just can't keep it in any more)

For at least a few years now, I've dreamt of creating a *sane* alternative
to (X)HTML/CSS that's *ACTUALLY DESIGNED* for UIs instead of documents. The
idea is to create a normal standard web browser, and then sneak in this new
system as an additional feature - which I figure is about the only way it
would have so much as a snowball's chance in hell of ever catching on at
all.

Unfortunately, my pet-project plate already resembles that of a one-trip
buffet: Piled up, overflowing and more than one person should ever be able
to handle.

(I'm hungry...)