D:YAML 0.4 released

Kiith-Sa 42 at theanswer.com
Mon Jan 23 11:55:10 PST 2012

I've released D:YAML 0.4 . This release brings mostly updates to
keep compatibility with DMD 2.057 and bugfixes (in particular,
compilation on 32bit
works now). The constructor API has also been simplified.

Any custom YAML types (structs and classes serialized directly
from/to YAML
nodes) now need to define the opCmp operator. This is used to
detect duplicates and will be used for faster access to data in
unordered maps in future. (AAs were used previously, but caused
bugs) If this turns out to be too
impractical, and if Phobos gets a usable hash map, I might use
that in future -
which would still require toHash and opEquals, though.

API documentation, tutorials and examples were updated to reflect
the changes,
and slightly improved.

See CHANGES.txt in the source package for detailed information.

Again, the API is unstable and might change in future.