D:YAML 0.4 released

Kiith-Sa 42 at theanswer.com
Tue Jan 24 01:45:02 PST 2012

> Greate news. DMD has a bug:
>
> dmd -inline -release -O -lib -ofyaml.lib yaml.d
>
> compile fine, but:
>
> dmd -noboundscheck -inline -release -O -lib -ofyaml.lib yaml.d
>
> emit errors.

Was it a DMD bug, or did it actually compile and cause errors
when running?
I wasn't able to reproduce it, but I'm on Linux.

If it's a DMD/Windows bug, it can't do much about it (although
maybe 2.058 will help?)

Or are you actually trying to compile D:YAML with that command?
Use the CDC script in the source to do that (see the getting
started tutorial for detailed info):

./cdc.d release

That compiles the release build , which includes -O, -inline,
-release and -noboundscheck .