Server-Side magazine interview, touches on D

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Sun Jan 29 22:35:53 PST 2012

>> I can't speak for Andrei, but I discovered after 4 years of university
>> that I
>> had become much better at learning new things.

> I believe that learning how to learn better is probably the most important
> thing to learn at the University.

Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. All you need to learn how to learn is a
library, not a $100k debt payable to useless pompous windbags. The biggest
thing colleges teach is that their existence is actually needed for
anything. And even *that* much is pure grade-A bullcrap.

Yea, you *can* learn such things at college: just like how I can sell you a
$5k device to help you convert ice into water.