Visual D 0.3.32 maintenance release

Rainer Schuetze r.sagitario at gmx.de
Tue Jul 3 10:58:22 PDT 2012

On 6/27/2012 8:39 PM, Roman D. Boiko wrote:
> On Wednesday, 6 June 2012 at 05:52:00 UTC, Rainer Schuetze wrote:
>> After a number of WTF moments, it's finally available:
>>
>> https://github.com/rainers/visuald
>>
>> Let them pull requests keep comin'! (But please be patient, I will
>> have to learn the procedures).
>>
>> Rainer
>
> You might be interested in
> https://github.com/blog/1178-collaborating-on-github-with-subversion if
> you also plan to preserve subversion for some time.

I tried the migration with keeping svn in sync, but it seemed overkill
to me and left to much junk in the github repository. My impression is
that git is not the best solution to keeping a history of binary files,
so the github repo only covers the trunk containing the sources, no
downloads and no pictures used by the website on dsource.

I'm just committing manually to both repositories for now, that seems
simple enough.