Dpaste - online compiler and collaboration tool dedicated to D Programming Language.

nazriel nazriel6969 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 10:43:59 PDT 2012

On Wednesday, 4 July 2012 at 11:51:19 UTC, simendsjo wrote:
> On Wed, 04 Jul 2012 12:49:11 +0200, nazriel
> <nazriel6969 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Greetings.
>>
>> I would like to share with you, Beta version of
>> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/
>>
>> Dpaste is online compiler and collaboration tool dedicated to
>> D Programming Language. It allows to run your D Code snippets
>> directly in web browser!
>>

> A somewhat unrelated question... Is it created in D? If that's
> the case, what libraries are you using?

Frontend (website) is written in PHP using Kohana framework.
I am not sure how stable solutions like vibe.d, serenity etc are
so I just went with flow and took the easiest path. I have in
plans rewriting it in D but its lower priority for now.

Backend and Load Balancer are written in D, using my personal
framework called dragonov

As for now releasing source code of backend and load balancer
isn't good idea YET - security reasons; I will publish it in near
future anyways.