Dpaste - online compiler and collaboration tool dedicated to D Programming Language.

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Thu Jul 5 06:47:40 PDT 2012

nazriel:

> I would like to share with you, Beta version of
> http://dpaste.dzfl.pl/

I have tried that page some more. Two screen grabs:
http://derp.co.uk/35b8d

1) In the first part of the image the background colors are
disabled. For such situations I suggest to make the green and red
boxes with v and x to be visible with disabled colors too.
1b) I also suggest to write down "segmentation fault" somewhere,
instead just setting it a tooltip of those boxes.

2) Second part of the image: why I am not seeing a link to create
a new paste?

3) I have tried to register myself, but it always refuse my
CAPTCHA :-(

Bye,
bearophile