DStep - Bindings Generator 0.0.1

Jacob Carlborg doob at me.com
Mon Jul 9 12:24:51 PDT 2012

On 2012-07-09 17:49, Andrea Fontana wrote:
> Ok I know it's v 0.0.1, but I think this bugs are not so difficult to fix:
>
> - d keywords should be escaped  => (for example  int f(int out) should
> become int f(int _out) or something similar...)
> - self alias should be removed  => typedef test { int a; } test;
> generate alias test test; struct test { int a; };

I've added this to issues to github:
https://github.com/jacob-carlborg/dstep/issues

> - struct gives error if used on function ( "xxxx is used as a type")

I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Do you have an example of the C
code and the generated D code.

> - variadic function gives errors: "Error: variadic functions with non-D
> linkage must have at least one parameter"

Do you have an example of the C code that causes this error? DStep
should give an error for C code like this:

void foo (...);

File(117B84)foo.h:1:11: error: ISO C requires a named argument before '...'

--
/Jacob Carlborg