Dmitry Olshansky passes the midterm evaluation at GSoC 2012

Andrei Alexandrescu SeeWebsiteForEmail at erdani.org
Thu Jul 12 08:58:50 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce Dmitry has passed his GSoC 2012 midterm
evaluation with his project on Extended Unicode Support for D.

Dmitry has done a great deal a good work independently and is ahead of
schedule (therefore ready for a deserved vacation). His status page:

https://github.com/blackwhale/phobos/wiki/GSOC-Unicode-support

In addition, he's also made a variety of other contributions to D as I'm
sure many of us have noticed. Anyone who's interested in following
Dmitry's progress can email me to be added to the mailing list.

Please join me in congratulating Dmitry.

Andrei