Alexander Bothe passes his midterm evaulations for GSoC 2012

Adam Wilson flyboynw at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 11:48:27 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm pleased to announce Alex has passed his GSoC 2012 midterm evaluation
for his Mono-D project.

Alex has done a great deal of fantastic work lately and recently met a
major milestone with the completion of Template Parameter Deduction.
Although he is currently focusing on his upcoming final exams for school
(they have a different academic schedule in Germany than in the US) he has
showed an impressive level of dedication and continues to work on Mono-D
in his free time between exam preparation sessions. Once he finishes his
exams on the 17th he expects to work on Mono-D full time and make
significant headway on Expression Evaluation in preparation for Mixin
Evaluation.

You can follow his progress on his website here:
http://mono-d.alexanderbothe.com/
Or on Github here:
https://github.com/aBothe/Mono-D

Please join me in congratulating Alex on passing his evals and for the
excellent work he has been doing!

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender