Coming Soon: Stable D Releases!

David Nadlinger see at klickverbot.at
Mon Jul 16 02:59:31 PDT 2012

On Monday, 16 July 2012 at 07:51:16 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> As a result of the D Versioning thread, we have decided to
> create a new organization on Github called dlang-stable. This
> organization will be responsible for maintaining stable
> releases of DMD, DRuntime, and Phobos.

For the time being, I'd rather be explicit about who we is, and
that this is not an »official« (whatever this really means)
endeavor yet. Don't get me wrong, the idea is indeed nice, and
probably it will work out just well. I only doubt that it is a
good idea to raise expectations too high at this point…

David