DStep - Bindings Generator 0.0.1

Andrej Mitrovic andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 10:41:47 PDT 2012

On 7/22/12, Jacob Carlborg <doob at me.com> wrote:
> On 2012-07-20 16:58, Andrej Mitrovic wrote:
>
>> Cool, this will come in handy. Thanks.
>
> If your interested you can help out with DStep, add C++ support or
> similar :)
>
> --
> /Jacob Carlborg

Well I'm already working on my own code generator. It's based on
gccxml, which exports less information than clang but it's still
enough info to get around. But my design is the polar opposite of
dstep. I rely heavily on things like static foreach, templates, etc.

Still, there's a lot I've learned and I'd like to document the details
of wrapping C++ once I'm done. So if/when you start adding C++ support
to dstep you'll have a nice "reference" manual of sorts which should
help you get up and started. :)