Glamour – An opengl wrapper for D

Jonas Drewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Sat Jul 28 09:57:59 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 26 July 2012 at 13:47:42 UTC, David wrote:
> https://github.com/Dav1dde/glamour

Just did a wrapper myself for a project I'm working on. But I
would be happy to join forces.

I have a couple of nitpickings though:

1, Why is the member method naming not using the standard camel
case formatting as e.g. phobos does but uses underscore instead.

2, The gl3n library which glamour uses is pretty nice. It does
use underscores as well but not consistently e.g.
Quaternion.rotatey(). Additionally the type aliases (e.g. alias
mat4) are lowercased which is not the standard and is also not
how it is done in glamour (e.g  alias Texture3D).

How would you feel about changing the naming to the standard D
conventions? I'll help you out if you think this ok.

/Jonas