A partial D crypto library

Stian Pedersen stian.pedersen at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 15:46:30 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 28 July 2012 at 21:58:31 UTC, Dejan Lekic wrote:
> I hope you are familiar with the dcrypt project -
> http://www.dsource.org/projects/dcrypt . It already have
> cyphers mentioned above, and digest algorithms as well, plus
> much more...

Yeah looked at the ones that existed. That one is for D1. We did
it for fun, learning the D language at the same time. I hope to
do some more D in the future.
Ill be happy to contribute more to it. However, we would need
someone with more experience on crypto lib's getting involved and
going over it, before it's ready for production use or Phobos.