Glamour – An opengl wrapper for D

Jonas Drewsen jdrewsen at nospam.com
Sun Jul 29 02:32:13 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 28 July 2012 at 21:21:58 UTC, David wrote:
>> 1, Why is the member method naming not using the standard
>> camel case
>> formatting as e.g. phobos does but uses underscore instead.
>
> This is my personal coding-style, heavily influenced by Pythons
> PEP-8. I am using it, because I personally don't like the
> camelCase, because I think it makes e.g. distinguishing members
> from types harder or reading the names and I also don't like
> the look of it.

Fair enough.

I really do prefer to have a consistent style thoughout code
bases I work with because it makes it much easier to reason
about. Since phobos is the standard library that kind of dictates
the styling for me :)

I've managed to find another project that does the same as
Glamour and with the standard D style. I think I'll go with that
one for now:

https://github.com/p0nce/gfm/tree/master/opengl

/Jonas