(OT: wiki4d, was: dnotify)

Marco Leise Marco.Leise at gmx.de
Mon Jul 30 05:34:57 PDT 2012

Am Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:28:01 +0200
schrieb "David Nadlinger" <see at klickverbot.at>:

> On Monday, 30 July 2012 at 12:26:43 UTC, David Nadlinger wrote:
> > That's exactly what I have been planning to build […]
>
> (my concept also includes a few slightly more advanced features,
> like SCM activity monitoring to sort out dead projects, …)

Same ideas here. ;) And then you put on dlang.org/projects where everyone can see them. And since Deimos bindings will be added automatically by the "advanced features" we have zero maintenance costs, just adding some URLs.
Now I wonder if this is some German/Austrian disease, to centralize, categorize and order everything.

--
Marco