D syntax checker for Vim's plugin "Syntastic"

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 08:48:33 PDT 2012

Hello there,

this is my first post here whatsoever :)
My name is Alfredo and I'm a 24-year-old just-graduated computer
science guy from Rome, Italy. I've been fiddling with D lately,
and I decided to contribute to the language in the only way I
could (for now): due to the fact that I'm only a D beginner, my
skills are not sufficient to contribute to project like Phobos,
so I've written a bare-bone D syntax checker for Vim's plugin
Syntastic. It's pretty basic but it does its dirty job. I've
tested from Command Line Vim and it works ok, conversely on
MacVim there are some bugs, but I suspect it's a thing related
more to Syntastic than to my plugin.
Without further ado, this is the link of my Github fork of
Syntastic:

https://github.com/CharlesStain/syntastic

I'm waiting for my modifications to be merged to the main repo,
but in the meantime, for the impatient, you can clone and play
with my repo :)

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Alfredo Di Napoli