D syntax checker for Vim's plugin "Syntastic"

Iain Buclaw ibuclaw at ubuntu.com
Fri Jun 8 10:09:22 PDT 2012

On 8 June 2012 17:47, Alfredo Di Napoli <alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com> wrote:

>> This plugin is biased towards dmd. Please fix.  ;~)
>>
>> Just kidding, I'll have to check this out later with my vim set-up.
>

> Hi :)
> The choice behind that is that dmd seems (to me) the most stable compiler
> out there, and the one that can works out of the box. Please tell me if I'm
> wrong :)

Before I begin the next paragraph I must admit, being lead developer
of an alternate D compiler makes me prejudice towards it. So any views
described may not necessarily be that of the overall D community.

Your wrong. :o)

But really, I will have a play about with it tonight. Could be a new
tool to add onto me (ever growing) vim set-up I have.

--
Iain Buclaw

*(p < e ? p++ : p) = (c & 0x0f) + '0';