D syntax checker for Vim's plugin "Syntastic"

Alfredo Di Napoli alfredo.dinapoli at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 04:02:57 PDT 2012

> you are wrong ldc and gdc are really stable many linux distro
> embed ldc
> or gdc

Ok, I have to admit that "stable" was not the best adjective to
use. What I wanted to say, actually, is that dmd comes shipped
with D (at least here on Mac OS) so for me it seemed to most
logical choice. However, since the role of a compiler in the
checker is only semantic (check the syntax and show a bunch of
errors) it shouldn't be a problem to have the checker coupled
with dmd :)

I'll wait for your feedbacks!

Regards,
A.