D syntax checker for Vim's plugin "Syntastic"

bioinfornatics bioinfornatics at fedoraproject.org
Sun Jun 17 10:33:11 PDT 2012

Le dimanche 17 juin 2012 à 16:09 +0200, Alfredo Di Napoli a écrit :
> On Sunday, 17 June 2012 at 12:42:57 UTC, bioinfornatics wrote:
> > Le dimanche 17 juin 2012 à 12:43 +0200, Alfredo Di Napoli a
> > écrit :
> >> Just an update: my pull request has been merged and now my D
> >> syntax checker is officially present in the main syntastic
> >> repo:
> >>
> >> https://github.com/scrooloose/syntastic
> >>
> >> Enjoy!
> >>
> >> Alfredo
> >
> > does it works now with ldc2 and gdc ?
>
> Not yet, but unless you don't have dmd installed, it shouldn't be
> a problem, because the role of the compiler (dmd or gdc) is only
> limited to, needless to say, syntax checking. However, you are
> encouraged to contribute and maybe add the support if you think
> is crucial for your workflow :)
>
> Cheers,
> Alfredo

i take a look into d.vim
you use onyl two flag:
- "-of" at line 84
https://github.com/CharlesStain/syntastic/blob/master/syntax_checkers/d.vim#L84

- "-c" at line 96
https://github.com/CharlesStain/syntastic/blob/master/syntax_checkers/d.vim#L96

ldc2 use exactly same flag
maybe use a var DC (as D compiler) for able to set ldc2 or dmd and
replace all dmd call by the var DC