A couple of new libraries

BLM blm768 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 08:46:35 PDT 2012

> What's the advantage over the existing libraries?
> Why have you choosen to build a library from scratch, instead
> of improving an existing one?
>
> see:
> http://prowiki.org/wiki4d/wiki.cgi?GuiLibraries

The main issue I've had with other libraries is that I never seem
to be able to build them right. I also wanted to try out my
dynamic resizing algorithm and see how simple and flexible I
could make my code. This is actually my first major attempt at
GUI programming, so it's also largely a learning project. I'll
consider helping an existing library, though.

Speaking of help, if anyone has some OpenGL 3+ experience, the
game engine project has a bug I can't sort out.  I'll write up
some info if anyone feels like going on a bug hunt.