D to Javascript converter (a hacked up dmd)

Jean-Bernard Pellerin jeanbern at ualberta.ca
Thu Mar 1 20:26:46 PST 2012

This will go nicely with the web framework I'm building in D. I'm
borrowing heavily from silverlight. Here's a teaser (sorry,
neglected to comment the code...)

Here's a sample code file (CGI script for apache, I'm new to
these web technologies):
http://pastebin.com/SpfmfpmS

and here's what the resulting site looks like, sorry for the
image quality

before pressing the button:
http://i.imgur.com/JGvMC.png
after:
http://i.imgur.com/9ZiQp.png
Notice how I clicked a different tab (woot)

It's my first time using HTML, CSS, or JS, so it's a bit rough.
But I learn it as I go along, to perform the code generation.

A whole lot of really neat CTFE and mixins went into having the
Control classes and Factory working as smoothly as they do. I'll
publish it on my blog once it's built (I want to showcase
darklight with a blog written in darklight) :D

But I just noticed you have a whole suite of D web code, I'll
have to look into it.

Thanks for all the hard work you've put into D, it's quite a feat.