parallel copy directory, faster than robocopy

Jay Norwood jayn at prismnet.com
Mon Mar 5 06:49:03 PST 2012

On Monday, 5 March 2012 at 12:48:54 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:

> Sounds great! Next step, should you be interested, is to create
> a pull request for phobos so we can integrate your code within.
>
> Andrei

I considered that.  I suppose the wildArgv code could go in
std.path, and the file operations into std.file. and the pull
requests against those files.

I haven't followed the discussions closely enough to know what
are the rules/politics about adding another std library import
into those.  It would require adding import of std.parallelism
into std.file.