D to Javascript converter (a hacked up dmd)

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Tue Mar 6 19:19:36 PST 2012

"Adam D. Ruppe" <destructionator at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:mxstsriydkbxxrjlfxqn at forum.dlang.org...

> Then again, when giant things like jQuery is considered
> a "necessity" when I get by just fine with my 10 KB
> (source, not minified, not gzipped) custom library,
> if even that, it shows there's a big disconnect between
> me and most other web people nowadays.

Yea, a disconnect of about 50 IQ points (in your favor).

Things like that are why I hate "typical" web developers and webdev
"conventional wisdom" (hah!) with a burning passion. We're talking
"thermonuclear power of a thousand suns" here.