D port of dmd: Lexer, Parser, AND CodeGenerator fully operational

Zach the Mystic reachMINUSTHISzachgmail at dot.com
Wed Mar 7 12:02:55 PST 2012

Check it out:
https://github.com/zachthemystic/ddmd-clean/

This program is an adaptation of the work done by the ddmd team:
http://www.dsource.org/projects/ddmd

I described most of it in the README. I hope it runs smoothly for
you. I only ran it on MAC OSX, and I don't know much about github
or about how to get things running smoothly for others.

Don't expect miracles. The parser is NOT up to date, e.g. => with
the lastest lambda syntax.

I'll gladly put a license on it if the leaders of the community
tell me which one to use ( Artistic, libpng, Boost ).

Onward and upward to IDE functionality!

Zach