Pegged, a Parsing Expression Grammar (PEG) generator in D

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 23:38:23 PST 2012

On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 08:26, Andrei Alexandrescu

> Any chance you consider adding AST generator actions as discussed in the
> main forum a while ago?

The AST is automatically produced, and there are already AST actions
to simplify / guide its creation. There already is an 'ignore that
node' syntax and a 'fuse the captures here'.
Also, semantic actions are there, so I think the basis is there, I
just need to add a few tree actions : cut children, take only some
children.

I'll add it today.

But maybe you had something else in mind? I'll go and search for the
thread you refer to.