Pegged, a Parsing Expression Grammar (PEG) generator in D

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 10:17:25 PDT 2012

> By the way, bootstrap.d seems to fail to build at the moment:
>
> ../pegged/utils/bootstrap.d(1433): found ':' when expecting ')' following
template argument list
> ../pegged/utils/bootstrap.d(1433): members expected
> ../pegged/utils/bootstrap.d(1433): { } expected following aggregate
declaration
> ../pegged/utils/bootstrap.d(1433): semicolon expected, not '!'
> ../pegged/utils/bootstrap.d(1433): Declaration expected, not '!'
> ../pegged/utils/bootstrap.d(1466): unrecognized declaration

Hmm, it compiled for me a few hours ago. I'll see if I broke something
while pushing.

I'll also try to make the whole grammar-modification process easier. Since
users can modify Pegged own grammar, I might as well make that fluid and
easy to do.

I'll put the Pegged grammar as a string in a separate module and create a
function that does the rest: modify the string, it will recompile the
entire grammar for you.