Pegged, a Parsing Expression Grammar (PEG) generator in D

Jay Norwood jayn at prismnet.com
Wed Mar 14 16:09:13 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 10 March 2012 at 23:28:42 UTC, Philippe Sigaud wrote:
> * Grammars can be dumped in a file to create a D module.

  In reading the D spec I've seen a few instance where there are
infered items such as auto for variables and various parameters
in templates.  I presume your D grammar will have to have some
rules to be able to infer these as well.

It seems like it would not be a big step to output what are the
infered proper statements as the .capture output.  Is that
correct?  I think that would be helpful in some cases to be able
to view the fully expanded expression.