D Conference 2012: call for speakers

bearophile bearophileHUGS at lycos.com
Fri Mar 16 17:05:22 PDT 2012

Walter:

> Is there something you're doing with D that is just begging to be shared? Do a
> talk at the D conference! Talks are either 60 or 90 minutes.

Maybe it's also good to schedule some 3/5 minutes long talks (lighting talks).

And maybe to also leave a free window of 30-60 minutes for un-scheduled lighting talks (to be scheduled during the conference itself).

Both things have shown to be useful in the Python conferences I have attended to. I have written on the fly (and later given) un-scheduled lighting talks, and I've seen it's useful and fun.

Bye,
bearophile