Dejan Lekic created the D Developers Network on LinkedIn

Dejan Lekic dejan.lekic at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 12:09:56 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 20 March 2012 at 18:34:32 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Anyone using D in production is invited to join.
>
> http://www.linkedin.com/groups/D-Developer-Network
>

> Andrei

Thanks Andrei,

the group exists for a long time actually. I did not want to
advertise it until it is ready for what it was made... :)

My idea when I made it was to gather professionals who use D *in
production environments*, and eventually make this group a
convenient place to post important news related to the D and its
community, job announces, good ideas, etc.

I also believe the logo i made is prety elegant and I am
confident the group will constantly grow.

Good thing about it is that technology professionals from other
communities will be able to see D-related discussions, and
hopefully get interested. ;)

I see the D community steadily grow for last decade, and I humbly
believe D is ready for enterprise use.

Kind regards