DUnit - class MyTest { mixin TestMixin; void testMethod1() {} void testMethod2() {}}

Juan Manuel Cabo juanmanuel.cabo at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 10:29:59 PDT 2012

On Sunday, 18 March 2012 at 11:05:59 UTC, Marc P. Michel wrote:
> Oh and also, changing "version(linux)" with "version(Posix)"
> for the color output management would be great. ( I'm on
> FreeBSD and was wondering why I had no colors as advertised :}
> ).

Yeahp, will fix it. Sorry!

Thanks for finding that!

Still haven't had the time to get back to dunit,
but I will eventually, and also make a proper documentation.

   I'm also going to make the whole family of assert functions,
(assertNotNull, assertNotEquals, etc.) but I'm not sure where
to put the optional 'message' argument (first or last).
To be compatible with the java style, 'message' would go first.
But that would have two issues:

   - It's different than D's assert where 'message' goes last.

   - "assertNotNull(someStr, "message");" would compile and you
     wouldn't have a clue that "message" was supposed to go
     as first argument.

Btw, here is the whole list:

http://www.junit.org/junit/javadoc/3.8.1/junit/framework/Assert.html

Do you have any thoughts?