D web apps: cgi.d now supports scgi

James Miller james at aatch.net
Sun Mar 25 13:18:41 PDT 2012

On 26 March 2012 08:37, dnewbie <run3 at myopera.com> wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 March 2012 at 19:22:02 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
>>
>> On Sunday, 25 March 2012 at 19:14:32 UTC, dnewbie wrote:
>>>
>>> I wonder how can I generate unique, non predictable session ids.
>>

>> In web.d, there's a Session class that generates them
>> with std.random.uniform. I suspect this isn't the
>> best possible, but it's worked pretty well so far.
>>
>> The session class also uses a file to store persistent
>> string key/value data.
>

> This is what I was looking for. Rock'n'roll!!

Slightly off-topic, but what is your policy of derivative works Adam?
So if I built something similar off your work, but gave you credit,
and pushed any changes/bugfixes/improvements back to you, that would
be ok?

Basically, if I build my own libraries off yours, I assume that fine.
Since I don't really want to repeat all the work you have done
already.

--
James Miller