Adam Wilson is now a GSoC 2012 mentor!

bls bizprac at orange.fr
Mon Mar 26 14:52:19 PDT 2012

On 03/26/2012 01:11 PM, Kapps wrote:
> And one of the very nice things about Mono-D is that the parser is
> completely standalone. It would not be difficult to integrate into
> Visual Studio in the future

Well, I am almost on Windows.(Not valid for all of us)
(AFAIK) almost everyting to integrate D into Visual Studio is done in D.
(incl. IDL stuff) correct if I am wrong. So yes... Alex's code Analyser
should fit. as NET assembly But as well as D shared linrary

Writing a State of the Art D2 IDE will not necessarily require  a
million lines of code .

I am convinced that developing in wxD2*** code  will be very close to
what you do in wxPython, maybe even smarter.

But I am loosing the point. Even if Alex carries on in Mono-D during
GSOC it is a good thing. And.. if we are not able to translate C# stuff
into D2 than the D2 design fails..