Adam Wilson is now a GSoC 2012 mentor!

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Mon Mar 26 16:51:42 PDT 2012

Hi there,

Yeah I'm very grateful that Adam wants to be a mentor for GSoC
this year -
Nevertheless I'm still not sure which feature(s) I want to focus
- since there are so many features that sound interesting but are
obviously complex and time-intensive (like showing all possible
methods e.g. after a string literal, so it'd be then that you're
typing "asdf". and all available/matching methods will pop up)

-- things like CTFE and pre-compile time mixin resolution also
are interesting and surely features which hard to fit in a
relatively strict time table.

So my actual problem/goal is to fill those 3 months efficently. -
My application to GSoC and other formal things are going to
follow 'later on' - so I guess in a couple of days.

Oh btw, there's a new Mono-D version :D