D web apps: cgi.d now supports scgi

Ary Manzana ary at esperanto.org.ar
Mon Mar 26 17:53:42 PDT 2012

On 3/25/12 12:43 PM, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
> https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff
>

> some docs:
> http://arsdnet.net/web.d/cgi.html
> http://arsdnet.net/web.d/cgi.d.html

Very nice!

I'd recommend moving those two html pages to github's wiki, or some
other wiki. If people start using your library they can contribute with
explanations, example usages, etc.

I also see many empty or short sections in those documents, which again
I think is asking for a wiki.

I'm also not sure about the format you provide for getting the code:
many unrelated modules all in a single directory. If I want to start
developing web apps using your framework I need to clone that repo,
think which files to import, etc. If all the related web stuff were in a
separate repository, I could just clone it, import an "all" file and
that's it.

(well, the last point isn't really your fault, something like Jacob
Carlborg's Orbit is really needed to make D code universally accessible
and searchable)