Adam Wilson is now a GSoC 2012 mentor!

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Tue Mar 27 12:40:31 PDT 2012

On Tuesday, 27 March 2012 at 18:06:03 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
> Besides, Mono-D has more pressing issues than a potential
> stand-alone IDE ... CTFE/mixin parsing anybody?

Well, I think the GSoC phase will be about implementing UFCS,
Mixin/Expression evaluation and CTFE then. Well cool, so I found
the key features that I'll do for Mono-D.

I'll prepare an application document then - so I probably will
hand it in to the digitalmars heads tomorrow or on thursday,
dunno exactly :)