Pegged: Syntax Highlighting

Philippe Sigaud philippe.sigaud at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:08:18 PDT 2012

On Thu, Mar 29, 2012 at 12:40, Andrej Mitrovic
<andrej.mitrovich at gmail.com> wrote:

> I don't know exactly which files I need to compile Pegged as a
> library.

I propose we move this discussion the 'issues' part of Pegged Github
page. No need to pollute the announce ML.

FYI, you just need pegged.peg, pegged.grammar and
pegged.utils.associative (the latter being a transitory measure until
H.S. Teoh AA remplacement is incorporated in Phobos or someone can
testify D built-in AA work perfectly at CT. Heck, maybe I don't even
need AA)

The other files are part of the bootstrapping process and some
leftovers. I'll move them to another directory and explain on the page
how to compile Pegged as a lib. I never do that while developing and
didn't think about indicating this.

Philippe