UFCS for D

Nick Sabalausky a at a.a
Thu Mar 29 15:00:26 PDT 2012

"Simon" <s.d.hammett at gmail.com> wrote in message
news:jl2j1u$1p3p$1 at digitalmars.com...
> On 29/03/2012 01:21, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/rif9x/uniform_function_call_syntax_for_the_d/
>>

>> Andrei
>
> I do wish you guys would just post the direct link as well.
>
> I hate reddit, I've zero interest in the comments on there and jumping
> through that hoop just slows down my browsing.

Yea, reddit *is* extremely slow whenever there's a reasonable number of
comments. And *that's* with JS *off* (and using it that way prevents you
from doing *anything* there other than read existing comments, which of
course is retarded). And then with JS on, reddit is *insanely* slow.
Seriously takes fucking forever. Easily one of the slowest sites I've ever
come across. Total piece of shit implementation they have there (and a
perfect example of what's wrong with "cloud" and "web 2.0"). It's almost as
if the GitHub guys wrote it.