UFCS for D

Adam D. Ruppe destructionator at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 07:17:12 PDT 2012

On Friday, 30 March 2012 at 12:10:32 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> For the ease of distribution, you can use a module with public
> import in it.

There's still a few things I don't like though, about
downloading and compiling several modules.

When it is just one, you can download the single
file and add it to your dmd command line.

With several modules, that's more effort, either
in downloading many things or in maintaining
a zip+lib of them too.

A lot different than my preference of "grab my cgi.d
and play"!