bootDoc - advanced DDoc framework using Twitter's Bootstrap

Jakob Ovrum jakobovrum at gmail.com
Wed May 2 23:09:28 PDT 2012

On Thursday, 3 May 2012 at 05:14:43 UTC, James Miller wrote:
> On Wednesday, 2 May 2012 at 18:26:11 UTC, Jakob Ovrum wrote:
>> This project is finally published and documented, so here's an
>> announcement.
>>
>>    https://github.com/JakobOvrum/bootDoc
>>
>> bootDoc is a configurable DDoc theme, with advanced JavaScript
>> features like a package tree and module tree, as well as fully
>> qualified symbol anchors. The style itself and some of the
>> components come from Twitter's Bootstrap framework.
>
> I would make a minor change that lets you see the function tree
> near the top. On my laptop screen (about a standard size) I
> have to scroll down about an entire screen to see it. How this
> is implemented is up to you, but being able to collapse to
> module view might be enough.
>
> --
> James Miller

Packages in the module view are collapsable, just click on them.

Having the module list in its entirety collapsable might be an
idea, but unless your project has a ton of top-level packages and
modules, it won't help much with your specific problem (the
situation would be almost the same).

I am considering putting the module tree and symbol tree in tabs
instead of below each other.