Introducing vibe.d!

James Miller james at aatch.net
Sun May 6 16:12:31 PDT 2012

I'm currently building a site in vibe and love it. There are
still a few bugs around, and a few useful features to come, but
I've been patching and writing features as I go, so its all good.

I am curious about your policy on big features though, I have
been working an implementation for using forms simply. Its
nowhere near being ready for release yet, but is it the kind of
thing you'd want as a module, or as a part of the main vibe
codebase? There are also a lot of more producing-friendly
features that could be done (IOW, allowing fine-grained
configuration of server params, and supporting 8 different
load-balancing schemes is great, but doesn't help me produce a
website...), would they be mostly modules, or more core parts?

--
James Miller