Mono-D 0.3.9

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Fri May 11 04:35:34 PDT 2012

> Unfortunately there is no way to have the latest (alpha)
> MonoDevelop here at
> work (because of company policy to use only stable software) ,
> but will
> definitely use 0.3.9 on Windows. BTW, any particular reason for
> using the
> unstable MonoDevelop? :)

Not really, I just saw that the 2.6 version was the latest
available one for Linux on the MD Download page (that was in the
time before I knew that later versions are actually downloadable
though via console) and thought that this would be awkward... so
I decided to stick to the really latest version. Sounds a bit
confusing and not really reasonable but that's what I thought. --
Except the 2.8 -> 2.9 upgrade problem I wasn't really
experiencing further bad effects by using the latest alpha/beta