DCT: D compiler as a collection of libraries

Roman D. Boiko rb at d-coding.com
Fri May 11 06:47:28 PDT 2012

On Friday, 11 May 2012 at 13:30:49 UTC, Rory McGuire wrote:
> ? my guess is that the spec is TDPL + TDPL errata. dlang.org
> should be
> updated as people notice inaccuracies.
> This project would be an ideal time to update dlang.org as
> people notice
> its not in sync with TDPL.
> If TDPL doesn't cover it then the community should review it.
Whenever I'm in doubt, I try to analyze both TDPL and dlang.org,
and also consult DMD sources. But in general when I write
specification I mean dlang.org.

I agree that it should be maintained, but I understand that it is
difficult to do. I'll try to summarize problems which I discover
(I already found many), but it is quite time-consuming activity.