Visual D 0.3.32 maintenance release

alex info at alexanderbothe.com
Sun May 13 05:03:57 PDT 2012

> There haven't been a lot of community contributions to Visual D
> so far. To everybody interested: Would a move to github change
> that?

Sending pull requests to the project owner is made significantly
easier, but my experience was that there won't be an enormous
increase of contributions - nevertheless it's made easier if
there are some willed contributors. The issue board is also great
for community interaction, if you haven't noticed it already. :)