Robert Schadek's Distributed Multithreaded Caching D Compiler

deadalnix deadalnix at gmail.com
Thu May 24 02:47:14 PDT 2012

Le 24/05/2012 11:42, Walter Bright a écrit :
> On 5/24/2012 1:30 AM, deadalnix wrote:
>> Le 24/05/2012 01:26, Walter Bright a écrit :
>>> presentation has been accepted for the D Conference 2012.
>>>
>>> Congratulations, Robert!
>>>
>>> http://astoriaseminar.com/sessions.html
>>
>> I'd LOVE to see that conference. Walter, Andrei, you must make
>> absolutely 100%
>> that this will be able somewhere on the internet after the actual
>> conference (or
>> maybe in streaming).
>
> Why not attend?

I'd love to do that, but it will be impossible for me. Coming from
europe just for a conference (it imply take holidays and a quite
expansive travel) isn't really realistic.

And I'm pretty sure other europeans can confirm how frustrating this is.
Basicaly mostly everything take place in the US, and it is unrealistic
to come most of the time.