the semi-resident thread pool

Jarl André" <jarl.andre at gmail.com> Jarl André" <jarl.andre at gmail.com>
Fri May 25 07:33:01 PDT 2012

On Saturday, 30 May 2009 at 13:36:41 UTC, zsxxsz wrote:
>> Sweet! Does the code want a license?
> The thread-pool is just one little part of my plan migrating
> acl_project written
> with C to adl_project written with D. The original acl_project
> has many server
> framework. Anyone can use it under the GPL.

I have copied the source in this article into my own source files
and have just started to use the thread pool. Since you did not
provide any license it will effectively be licensed under the GPL
v2 license as stated for my own source. I'll add a comment
stating who made the particular code above the code.