Ali Cehrili on D Ranges at D Conference 2012

Ali Çehreli acehreli at yahoo.com
Sun May 27 14:15:59 PDT 2012

On 05/27/2012 01:53 PM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 5/27/2012 1:38 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:
>> Great! :) Walter, there is a typo in my last name and it's not the
>> first letter. ;)
>
> OOPS! Fixed.
>
> What's the Unicode number for the first letter, so I can fix that, too?
> Is there an entity name for it?

Thanks but the misspelling has overpowered the correct one: Now both the
Speakers and the Sessions page has the wrong name! :D

Also, there is a rogue "Ddoc" at the end of the speaker bio.

About the letter, if you are using ddoc as I suspect, just copy paste
the Ç into the ddoc source file. Both D and ddoc support Unicode. ;)

Ali

--
D Programming Language Tutorial: http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html